- Co-washing adds the much needed moisture to your bundles
- When installing do not cut your weft/track. Cutting the weft will cause shedding. This is an investment and we hate for you to brush it all away!
- It is essential that you wash your hair at least every 2 weeks. Oil build up and products can cause tangling and shedding.
- Detangle prior to washing. If hair is not properly detangled prior to shampooing and conditioning this will cause your hair to matt.
- Air-drying is recommended, however if you do use a blow dryer apply a heat protectant before the process. Excessive heat can make your extensions dull, dry and lifeless.
- Refrain from using too much or heavy products on your extensions. Never use products which contain protein as this can make the hair tangle and hard.
- Sleep in a satin or silk bonnet/scarf. This prevents your hair from tangling and keeps your hairmoisturized.
- Bleaching & coloring should only be performed by a licensed hair stylist or professional colorist. Please note bleaching the hair lifts the cuticle and extra TLC is required to prevent breakage.
- Sealing your wefts isn’t necessary, but if you would like added protection against shedding seal your wefts prior to installation. You may purchase our customized weft sealant.